Bring dinosaurs to life in Jurassic World Alive!
Dinosaurs have returned to rule the Earth, and they’re roaming free in your world. Explore your surrounding area to find your favorite Jurassic World dinosaurs, including new breeds that are more awe-inspiring and terrifying than ever before!
Discover your world and collect epic dinosaur DNA to level up and create hybrids in the lab. Craft the perfect strike team and take them into battle in real-time player-vs-player matches. Challenge your friends to win exclusive rewards!
EXPLORE your world with location-based technology and discover dinosaurs on a map. Discover surprises around every corner – you’ll never know who you’ll run into!
COLLECT rare and stunning dinosaurs and maintain a full roster of thriving prehistoric animals.
CREATE unique hybrid dinosaurs in the Lab – science knows no limits!
BATTLE teams of dinosaurs to defend and challenge others in real-time PVP arenas; come back daily for new events and rewards!
EARN rewards in battle and stock up by visiting Supply Drops near you.
SHARE your legendary dinosaur collection by posting AR images and videos to your social pages!
Become the ultimate dinosaur trainer today!
– Jurassic World Alive offers a monthly subscription at USD $9.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
* The user will be asked to login to his Google account (if not already) prior to the purchase.
* The payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Additional information will be provided afterward stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* We also mention there that subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.