Powerful Video Player With Advanced Hardware Acceleration and Subtitle Support.
- Hardware Acceleration – Hardware Acceleration Can Be Applied to More Videos With the Help of New HW+ Decoder.
- Multi-core Decoding – MX Player is the First Android Video Player Which Supports Multi-core Decoding. Test Result Proved That Multi-core Device’s Performance is Up to 70% Better Than Single-core Devices.
- Pinch to Zoom, Zoom and Pan – Easily Zoom in and Out by Pinching and Swiping Across the Screen. Zoom and Pan is Also Available by Option.
- Subtitle Gestures – Scroll Forward/backward to Move to Next/previous Text, Up/down to Move Text Up and Down, Zoom in/out to Change Text Size.
- Kids Lock – Keep Your Kids Entertained Without Having to Worry That They Can Make Calls or Touch Other Apps.
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle Tracks.
- Substation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) With Full Styling.
- Sami (.smi) With Ruby Tag Support.
- Subrip (.srt)
- Microdvd (.sub)
- Vobsub (.sub/.idx)
- Subviewer2.0 (.sub)
- Mpl2 (.mpl)
- Tmplayer (.txt)
- Pjs (.pjs)
- Webvtt (.vtt)
- MX Player Needs Permissions on the Following Categories:
- Access Photos/media/files” Permission to Read All Your Media Files on Your Storage
- Other App Capabilities” for Various Activities Like Checking Network Status, Streaming, Controlling Bluetooth Device, Controlling the Touch Feedback, Blocking Keys With Kid Lock Feature.
- Read External Storage Permission is Required in Order to Read Your Media Files in Your Primary & Secondary Storage.
- Write External Storage Permission is Required in Order to Rename or Deletion of Files and to Store the Downloaded Subtitles.
- Access Network State and Access Wi-Fi State Permissions Are Required in Order to Get the Network Status Which is Required for Various Activities Like License Checking, Update Checking, Etc.
- Internet Permission is Required in Order to Play Internet Streams.
- Vibrate Permission is Required in Order to Control the Vibration Feedback.
- Bluetooth Permission is Required in Order to Improve Av Sync When Bluetooth Headset is Connected.
- Wake Lock Permission is Required in Order to Prevent Your Phone From Sleeping While Watching Any Video.
- Kill Background Processes Permission is Required in Order to Stop the MX Player Services Used in Background Play.
- Disable Keyguard Permission is Required in Order to Temporarily Prevent Secure Screen Lock When Kids Lock is Used.
- System Alert Window Permission is Required in Order to Block Some Keys When Kids Lock is Used.
- Draw Over Other Apps Permission is Required in Order to Block System Buttons When Input Blocking is Activated on the Playback Screen.
[appbox googleplay com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad]